- The Tai Chi Daggers Ruler form
- The Tai Chi Ruler form
- The Tai Chi Ruler Chair Set
These forms are depicted exactly as practiced at Do No Kai Temple. You will find them easy to follow and learn in the privacy of your own home, dojo, or studio.
Shihan Riddle, founder of Do No Kai Temple, performs some of the moves and also talks you through them.
Each DVD shows the front view of the forms, as well as an inset view from another angle, so you can always see the precise positions and movements.
1. The Tai Chi Ruler Double Daggers Form
The short video above shows clips from our Tai Chi Daggers Form DVD, free with every Tai Chi Daggers Ruler purchased from Do No Kai Temple, offers the following essential instruction:
- The Tai Chi Daggers Ruler Form in its entirety
- The Tai Chi Daggers Ruler Form in repeated sections, with voice over instructions
- Martial applications for the moves in the Tai Chi Daggers Ruler Form
- Instruction on the correct way to open and close the Tai Chi Daggers Ruler
- Instructions on the correct way to perform hand changes
2. The Tai Chi Ruler Form
While our Tai Chi Daggers Rulers contain two blades inside them, the ruler itself is also designed for use as a normal, solid Tai Chi Ruler. Do No Kai’s Tai Chi Ruler form is presented in whole, as well as in repeated sections, to help you memorize the moves.
One of the world’s most powerful Chi Gung (energy-building) practices, the Tai Chi Ruler form is used by serious martial artists, Yoga practitioners, energy medicine advocates, and many others who understand and seek its esoteric and extraordinarily practical benefits.
3. The Tai Chi Ruler Chair Form
The Tai Chi Ruler Chair form may also be done using your Tai Chi Daggers. This form is intended to be performed while seated.
This one-minute video shows clips from the Tai Chi Ruler Chair Form, which is included in full in Do No Kai’s free Tai Chi Ruler instructional DVD. Anyone who can twist their torso even a few degrees can perform this very easy, spine-correcting practice.
We invite you to see more details and prices for Do No Kai Temple’s hand-crafted Tai Chi Daggers Rulers, made by martial artists, for martial artists and other truth-seekers.